Celebrities in our midst

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:10
ThreadID: 120425 Views:3692 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well ladies and gentlemen, It seems we have a couple of celebrities in our midst. A little birdie tells me that Brian and Margaret Fox have won an inflatable Zodiac Fastroller 310 inflatable with motor. C'mon Brian, the cat is out of the bag now, so what is the story? Is this maybe a Boggers equivalent of the Oscars? Angie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:12

Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:12
Caravan World had a subscription drive recently and as an incentive they offered a Zodiac Boat and 4Hp Yamaha motor as the prize. We got a phone call last week from the Editor of Caravan World and then Zodiac Boats, telling us that we had won the prize. As a regular subscriber I didn't know what they were talking about until I went through the old magazines and it said that all current subscribers were automatically entered. At this stage we will be being presented with the prize at Caravan World Office in Oakleigh on Thursday this week, while we are down in Melbourne. It is exciting times for us, to win a $5000 prize and not even know that you were in the raffle in the first place. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561347

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:13

Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:13
Good luck to ya !!! A tinnie for the big trips and an inflatable for the short ones. Best of both worlds !!! Anthony Explore this Great Land ... Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561348

Reply By: Luvntravln - Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:14

Tuesday, Mar 02, 2004 at 04:14
Congrats and just watch out for the gators! tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561349

Our Sponsors