Lucky Kids in This BT ... Who's could it be ?

Submitted: Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 22:58
ThreadID: 120462 Views:4062 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Took a few pics of this BT at BTI yesterday !! I dont think the owner has seen inside yet ??? Anyone recognise their new BT and decor ??? [smile] I have a few more, if the owner would like to see them, I'll place in an album !! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tassietracker5 - Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:00

Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:00
Hi Anthony Paul at BTi emailed (along with final invoice) five photos of our van last night. Could you pleasssssseee email me any more photos you have as soon as you are able? scenportrod@bigpond.com.au I was going to put a seperate posting on the forum today regarding dunny chemicals, but I'll ask you here: What is the best brand of toilet chemical for the BT loo? We will most likey buy a container at the Melbourne Show and would like to know which one is the best to look out for. You vast Bogger dunny knowledge in this area would be appreciated (have read your previous post regarding best method of cleaning-have spray bottle packed to go!). Thanks for the photo, what did you think of our van? Dominique TT5
AnswerID: 561625

Reply By: Wadefarers - Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:01

Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:01
Dominique Love the description "Bogger dunny" together and asking Anthony about his "vaaast" knowledge. Very very good! I guess I can expect a "spray" from you Anthony after that. Regards Jeff
AnswerID: 561626

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:02

Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:02
Jeff, I had a good laugh at that also .... some would say quite a few of my posts need flushing maybe .... !!! Maybe just rinse a few in top tank additive huh !!! Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561627

Reply By: Deleted User - Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:03

Friday, Mar 19, 2004 at 23:03
Dominique, Dunny stuff is a personal thing .... I suppose ! I prefer the formaldehyde types because they work well. They do have a few drawbacks ....you CANT empty the cassette into a septic system or a bio-composting system because it kills the bacteria responsible for breakdown of the waste. As most are a 30% solution of formaldehyde they are corrosive to the skin especially in children. It doesnt need a lock and key but safely away is needed ....they do have childproof lids. I use the Hayman Reese products .... Aqua Kem Blue to charge the bottom tank and Hayman Reese Aqua Rinse (pink) top tank additive for the spray bottle. The Aqua Rinse leaves a protective film on the bowl resulting in a cleaner, better flush or in our case .... spray. As stated before I clean any bowl marks with a latex examination glove, spray bottle and toilet tissue. If the squirt bottle doesnt shift it ... I carry two cassettes to give greater capacity and a spare to use while you empty the first. With the two cassettes we did the week at Cania ..and the week at Woodford no problem with four of us using the dunny. Place 1.5 litres of water in the cassette tank first ..then chemical ... and use spray bottle after that ... The cassette needs a slosh everyday as waste builds where it falls through bowl so a slosh evens it out as the cassette fills. There is a Aqua Kem Green with people saying it works well also. I think it can be emptied into septics, check with the info on bottle. I think a few Boggers use the green ...anyone ??? A few of us tried Bio-Magic and were disappointed with the results ??? I buy my bottom tank additive in 5 litre containers and decant it into a smaller bottle. This smaller bottle I keep in an old water flask making it a bottle in a bottle to keep floral smell out of general area of BT. The top tank additive I buy in 1 litre bottles and store it as is ..... Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561628

Our Sponsors