how long internal length?
The size of your bed?
The size of fridge?
and if I am allowed to ask $$$$$
Bonnidowns
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:42

Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:42
Bonnidowns, I think you had better ask Tassietracker5 those questions. Tgintl's van is still being built, but he did take some photos of Ron and Dominique's new van at the Melbourne Show, and that is a 21 foot van. The length of Bushtracker vans is messured from the bottom section behind the spare wheels to the rear of van. It does not include the bit that extends over the spare wheels. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561886

Reply By: Luvntravln - Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:43

Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:43
Bonnidowns, thanks for the compliment on behalf of TT5ers! You state: "I think we are all most conviced to buy a BT!" When we ordered out BT and signed the contract in January we had not researched any other caravans. We heard about BT at a 4X4 show in November, checked out the website and then found this site and we were completely sold by the Boggers, not by anyone connected with BTi. This past week when we attended the Melbourne Caravan Show we went hunting for the competition. There is no competition. If you are willing to spend the "$$$$$", 2nd place is so far behind BTi in the off-road caravan competiton if not in the caravan competiton full-stop. Everything else seems very "plasticy" "tinny"; simply not solid and substantial. If you have any specific questions I will be happy to respond. Overall we are simply counting the days until we take delivery 15 June. If you jump in, jump in with both feet and we look forward to meeting you at Copeton. Cheers, tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561887

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:44

Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:44
New Message on Bushtracker Owners
Group

tgintl's
van

Reply to Sender Recommend
Message 3 in
Discussion

tgintl
we to have not seen inside or even
seen a BT in real life, but have dismissed 99% of it's so
called competition!
We would like to purchase a van in
2006, so starting the search.
we are only able to attend the
Brisbane Caravan Show in June maybe it will be yours we look
through
The Copeton I assume is Copeton Dam
at Inverell?
Bonnidowns

View other groups in this
category.

AnswerID: 561888

Reply By: Luvntravln - Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:45

Tuesday, Apr 06, 2004 at 02:45
Yes, Copeton Dam at Inverell! If you are in the area you can come by and see as many as 50 BTs all in a row after row! We will be going to the show too. Cheers, tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561889

Our Sponsors