Submitted: Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:40
ThreadID: 120504 Views:4104 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello I am new to the use of 'chat sites' ( I hope I am using the term correctly). Therese and myself are near to retirement and hopefully will take possession of our new bushtracker about September this year. I will then seek to benefit from the experience of others and contribute our experience from being a grey nomad.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Luvntravln - Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:42

Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:42
Hi tomtess0381 Welcome to the BOG site and welcome to the BTi family. When in September is the expected delivery date? Look forward to reading a description of your experiences and a description of your new home. Cheers, tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561890

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:43

Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:43
Hi TT. Welcome to the group. In a quirky sort of way, it is actually very reassuring to us that someone is getting their BT after us, albeit it that we hope our delivery date will be September 3rd. We have been waiting 3 years for ours to be ready and it seemed to us stuck in London that everyone else was getting their BT and having lots of fun and we had to keep waiting, waiting, waiting. So welcome to the group, enjoy the expertise and fellowship here. There is a lot of good information waiting for you to catch up on. And as the saying goes, "don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are less expensive than dumb mistakes". Angie
AnswerID: 561891

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:44

Monday, Apr 05, 2004 at 12:44
Welcome aboard !!!! Angie is right ...there are no silly questions in the BOG forum ! There might be a fair weeks read though .... you will find the last year of posts very helpful at least. Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561892

Our Sponsors