Dog safety

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:21
ThreadID: 120505 Views:3672 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
For those that have the benifit of their dog traveling with them and the dog being allowed into their BT(thats a treat in itself), we would like to draw your attention to the BT access steps. Our beloved (most times) cattle dog while exiting the BT has put one of her claws through the holes in the steps and has ripped the said toe nail completely off. Looks a little nasty and she is a little sad for the moment. I was always going to glue some marine carpet for OUR safety, so its done now!! Any other BOGGERS have their dogs with them? Perhaps we need an additional message board 'Dog Boggers'!!!! David
David and Ann
'I'am so proud of you poppa'

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:23

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:23
Hello David Although we don't have a dog ourselves, we meet another bushtracker owner in Mudgee on Sunday who had the same problem with their dog (had 3 nails ripped out).They are not members of the boggers site although they read postings now and then, also mentioned putting down carpet to overcome the problem. Helga
AnswerID: 561893

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:24

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:24
Nina went A over T twice coming down the steps before I could get "grip-edge" attached. Now they complain that the grip-edge sand finish scratches their legs if they rub against it. So I'm going marine carpet as well.... Helga, Nice to see the lovely BlueMountain girl posting !!!! Does that make George a mountain man ???!!! [wink] Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561894

Reply By: Cracker - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:25

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:25
Thanks for the info our 2 staffies would not appreciate THAT sort of a nail trim. Cracker
AnswerID: 561895

Our Sponsors