message board subjects

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:36
ThreadID: 120506 Views:3604 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Under message board 'general' there are now over 5000 message and contained within these messages is some really great information for existing and particually new Boggers but also there is a lot of chit chat, nescessary for the networking of all. Is it possible to set up a range of new subjects say 'tow bars/WDH', 'BT design', 'new members', 'accessories'... etc' or the like so accessing the information is more easily done and referred. And if so, is it possible to to have the existing info catalogued? Open for comments and I suspose someone does this and who and how? David
David and Ann
'I'am so proud of you poppa'

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:38

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:38
David, I've tried a few times to get a separate area for tech discussion. Fell on deaf ears I'm afraid ... I think the consensus was that because of thread hijacking the tech area would become general and the general area go techy !!! Sigh !!! I'm in a few car forums and in the tech areas if you post general stuff it gets deleted. This certainly keeps the tech area clean of any fluff.... and little straying from the subject. Its time to at least get a document done on setting up the BT/vehicle for towing and setting up WD Hitches for towing BT's. Trouble is everyone has an opinion on it and the opinion varies too much to get a document everyone would be happy with ... ?? If you take Jay as an example I'm hoping to spend a couple of hours with him discussing setup and towing technique. His experience is limited for towing 7 tonnes and all it involves. It would be nice if he had something to read about setup and then have time to digest it. Although, he has every post printed out anyway !!!! [wink] If the new website comes to fruition it should help. Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 561896

Reply By: Luvntravln - Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:39

Wednesday, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:39
"If you take Jay . . ." Anthony, are you giving me away Oops - another hijack Cheers, tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561897

Our Sponsors