Looking 4 a 16-20 footer

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:41
ThreadID: 120511 Views:7449 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all'

we are in the Market for a 16-20 foot BT'r - i am in Melbourne but will pick up from anywhere.

in anticipation

hammo
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:43

Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:43
Neil, A BOG member on the Gold Coast has a 23ft Van in excellent condition with everything in it for sale because he is getting Bushtracker to build him an even bigger van at the moment. This van has a double bed, and 2 bunk beds which may be useful for you as your picture shows you holding a young child. It also has 2 swivel leather lounge chairs, new fridge, inverter, water sterilization, solar a brand new fridge, in fact everything that anyone could want in a van. You can get this one for $70,000 which is about $20,000 less than he paid for it. You could also check out the following link and see if this van is still available. It was 2 weeks ago.http://www.carshow.com.au/cgi-bin/mvmsg/mvsearch/catdetails.p?login=q91082&transid=50006880&mvcur=AUD. The link will take you to a 20ft Bushtracker at Caravan World Caravan Sales in Nambour Qld. $79,000 I inspected this van a couple of weeks ago for someone else and I can confirm that it is a caravan in very good condition, as new in fact. It doesn't look as if it has seen a gravel road yet and the tyres look like new and fitted to 6 stud rims. It has the following. A large external hatch on each side. 3 Batteries 3 Solar panels 3 non-potable plus 1 potable water tanks Battery charger Large inverter (I think 2500watt) Full water purification unit. Pioneer Radio with 12 stacker CD player and 4 internal speakers as well as provision for 2 external speakers. Soft leather apholstry Full shower with waterproof locker and fan vent in roof. Larger than normal window, towel rail and curtain rail. Remote hot water ignition Caprice hotplates, grill and oven and rangehood venting through roof Air Conditioner Double power points located rear bench, in front of seat under table, bench beside sink, above fridge, beside bed. Rear bench has slide out shelf to use as a desk. Aussie Traveller awning and full annex complete with matting floor. 2 Vehicle Component support legs on the rear. Pole carrier across rear. Left wardrobe has hanging space, right has shelves. Window beside bed on RHS is a double type with about a 200mm window above the standard sized window. It also has a professonally made bike rack on the extended draw bar. All in all this van is in excellent condition and one that any BOG member would be proud to "say that's my van." Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 561907

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:44

Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:44
Hi, not sure if you are still looking but we have a 20ft for sale as well as the ultimate towing machine an Oka. We are presently in W.A, email address donna@simmenanderson.com, Regards Donna and Walter
AnswerID: 561908

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:45

Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:45
We have a 20' Bushtracker with everything for sale plus 100 Series Landcruiser with full offroad setup. If still looking please ring 0403028706
AnswerID: 561909

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:46

Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 05:46
Hi Neil, If you're still looking, I have a 16' at a very reasonable price, based in Adelaide. Let me know if you want more info. Paul
AnswerID: 561910

Our Sponsors