Pics Pleeeeeease

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:15
ThreadID: 120515 Views:3602 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
If possible, whenever any Boggers visit BTi and happen to see our "baby" (what a big baby!) during some phase of gestation (we have fully recovered from the near miscarriage ), pleeeeeeeeeease take some pics and post in TGINTL's Hedonistic Land Yacht. 61 looooooooooooong days to go. We have such a case of the BATTS that we are driving to Sydney tomorrow to spend three nights in Griff's "Beast" (really, she shouldn't be insulted - clearly she is a "Beauty" ) and meet everyone on Saturday at the Sydney Show. Thanks in advance. tgintl/jay
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:17

Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:17
Hi Jay and Jackie When you go to eventually pick up your van will you take pics for us if there is anything to see by then? Like you we will be relying on others to help out here so understand the request. LOL. This is worse than waiting for Santa to come. Angie with 107 looooooonger days to go (but we will all get there in the end!)
AnswerID: 561932

Reply By: Luvntravln - Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:18

Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:18
Angie, of course we will. I spoke to BTi today and although our cabinets are completed they are waiting in line. The frame is being worked on but nothing is assembled so nothing to pic yet. tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 561933

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:19

Wednesday, Apr 14, 2004 at 19:19
hi Jay, I spoke to Bti today too. Had to have my Steve fix. LOL. We are just signing off on our updated layout and I have got the BATTS baaaaaaad. If you could hurry up and get your van I would be grateful 'cause that means ours is just the littttttttle bit closer. Angie 107sleeps to go.
AnswerID: 561934

Our Sponsors