Message for TassieTrackers 5

Submitted: Friday, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:29
ThreadID: 120519 Views:3744 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Bob Pollock (TURIST) rang to say that they travelled all the way out to Bourke only to find that you left 8 hours before you arrived. He also said that they are now camped a short distance from another Bushtracker that turned out to be the owners of their previous Bushtracker van. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tassietracker5 - Friday, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:31

Friday, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:31
Hi fellow Boggers We are back in Melbourne for a few days before catching the boat back to Tassie on Sunday night. We will have to catch up on all the goings on that we have missed on our travels. We spent our first nights in the BT in Bendigo with the deaf-nomads before free camping on the banks of the Murray River at Nyah, south of Swan Hill, by ourselves. We then stayed at Broken Hill for a few nights before dirt-roading it to Cameron Corner via Milparinka. Then over to Bourke for one night, sorry to have missed you Tusist, see you at Copeton tho'! From Bourke to Dubbo for a few days. Met another couple who have an 18' BT, not Boggers tho'. They collected their van two weeks before us and met Noosabushtracker at the factory. We asked them to join us and Gadget-1 for a few days free camping on the Murrumbigee River, nw of Narrendera in NSW. Stayed there for 4 nights. We left there on Thursday morning and the deaf-nomads filled our vacant spot by the beach that night! Thank you to everyone who attended the Melbourne Show, it was great to be able to put faces to names. Back to reality next week and I suspect the beginnings of "Bogger tink" for Rod! Tassietracker5
AnswerID: 561948

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:32

Friday, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:32
Hi Rod, Dom and Boys, Will look forward to a report about the trip with great anticipation when you get your breath back. Angie
AnswerID: 561949

Our Sponsors