Joining the club

Submitted: Tuesday, Apr 27, 2004 at 00:23
ThreadID: 120535 Views:3118 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We were very grateful for all the help and advice we were given when we visited the Boggers meeting at Cania. Our Bushtracker is now a few weeks from completion and after delivery we plan to scuttle round to Forestglen to have a stiff drink and think through what we have done. We have never had a van before so we are feeling a bit intimidated. We hope we will have enough confidence to join you at Lake Copeton. Stephen & Sue
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Apr 27, 2004 at 00:25

Tuesday, Apr 27, 2004 at 00:25
Stephen & Sue Best wishes with your pick up in a few weeks... the hardest thing is signing the cheques but after this it is fun fun fun . Think of the great places you are going to see in the near future. In pulling the rig...... well.if I can do .....it anybody can .. We have check list when we pull out of camp and ... phil checks me and I check him, works rearly well. We also use a hand held CB back to the car when I'm directing Phil into a site and when I direct him with the van on to the towbar. In fact after we have done it after either of these two jobs we have people come up and say what a great idea no guess work by the driver. Good Luck and we would love to see you at Copeton Dam ... It looks as if is going to be a fun time Lorraine
AnswerID: 562012

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, Apr 27, 2004 at 00:26

Tuesday, Apr 27, 2004 at 00:26
Stephen and Sue, Yep, we know the feeling. If you're heading west for your shakedown we might even catch up along the way. We are leaving today for a Queensland National Parks excursion until early June. (see attached itinerary). We will undoubtedly meet at Copeton anyway................Good luck.........you'll build up confidence very quickly. Cheers...............Rob and Liz
AnswerID: 562013

Our Sponsors