Copeton Update

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:22
ThreadID: 120541 Views:3696 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all, I just spoke to the manager of Copeton SRA and she advises that around 40 are booked in for rally. A few points .... Although there are powered sites where we are there is not a tap per van. A central tap at the amenities is the water supply. For those wanting to shower in their BT some way of transporting water to your BT is needed. I'm using my trusty 150L bladder. Nothing wrong with using the amenities and they will cope with the numbers easily. Maybe those with younger children would prefer to bath them in BT especially if it is a bit cold. There is a long weekend in NSW in early Oct. The usual stream of campers start to arrive on the 30th Sept ....(for Oct 1,2,3) so anyone staying longer than this date should advise Copeton as soon as arriving ..as we are on some of (maybe all of) the sites usually given out for this long weekend. A few of the footloose and fancy free BTers might hang around for longer than the 30th ? Dont forget warm clothing for night as I was advised it is still cold at night at this time of year. The area is a bit undulating so a few extra levelling blocks on board might not go astray. I carry a plastic step in case the BT's first step is a little high when the annexe side is facing downhill somewhat. This step also makes a great seat for chopping up some kindling with axe. Available at most "van accessories" outlets. I've placed a copy of this into the 2004 rally thread. Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:24

Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:24
Thanks for the update Anthony, did she say anything about what the maximun number of sites are that are available for our rally? There will be an article in the June edition of Caravan World advising Bushtracker Owners of the BOG site and the Copeton Rally. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 562040

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:25

Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:25
Brian, Dont quote me but I think there are 45ish powered sites in our area. This also means of course that those not needing power could find a spot anywhere in the same area ... room dictating. I believe if 50 plus turn up they have a spillover area for the extra but it might be a short walk to the action ... (Angie's nude firewalk over the coals etc) [coalMinersSmile] Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 562041

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:26

Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:26
What type of performance will this be? - Angie's nude firewalk over the coals etc
AnswerID: 562042

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:27

Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 21:27
Non existent. Angie
AnswerID: 562043

Our Sponsors