Update on BOGGER Website

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 23:45
ThreadID: 120544 Views:3384 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We have had a very positive response to the suggestion that we look at establishing a website for Bushtracker Owners. While having our own site provides a number of benefits over the current arrangements, including additional features such as searching and managing our own content, it obviously comes at a price.

The response from members indicated a willingness to pay an annual subscription to help defray costs. I am pleased to report that we now have a number of companies who are associated with the manufacture and supply of equipment for Bushtracker vans that have expressed their commitment to providing financial support for a BOGGER Site. This certainly makes our own site a real possibility. There are many issues to be discussed but the managers now feel that with this sort of corporate support, the project is feasible.

Discussions are continuing. We'll keep you posted
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 23:47

Wednesday, Apr 28, 2004 at 23:47
Well done Pete for following that up. It's all getting very exciting. Maybe these and other suppliers would be interested in looking at a discount for members on goods or services on a member flashing a Bogger membership card? Angie 92 sleeps to go.
AnswerID: 562059

Our Sponsors