whose on the road

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 29, 2004 at 00:14
ThreadID: 120545 Views:3322 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
we're heading from Mt Isa on or about 11th May to Darwin via Gregory, Burketown, Borroloola, Ngukurr and Mataranka to darwin. With the intent to arrive darwin approx 21 May Anyone in the region we would be happy to have a beer and a chat. We will be comming back via Mt Isa to Birdsville to Woorim so keep in touch Regards
David and Ann
'I'am so proud of you poppa'

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jaunty Jordans - Thursday, Apr 29, 2004 at 00:16

Thursday, Apr 29, 2004 at 00:16
Hi oldperc, If you are coming across from the Isa via Gregory make sure you book into Lawn Hill for a night or two. Beautiful place in the middle of all that dust and dirt! I assume that you will be travelling the Gulf road if coming via Gregory and Borroloola, but Ngukurr is not on that track and you will need a permit to enter the area from Roper Bar as that is the boundary of Arnhemland. The Gulf road is slow travelling particular with BT in tow but well worth doing. If you are coming to Darwin and stopping to see Litchfield Park on the way please look us up. We live in Batchelor, closest caravan park, and would love to have drink and chat. Details in Members list. Prue
AnswerID: 562060

Our Sponsors