Web Site Update

Submitted: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:36
ThreadID: 120569 Views:3665 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
While travelling around on this trip I took the time to approach some companies re sponsorship of our BOG web site.

The best news is that Steve Gibbs has elected to become a sponsor and will support us in our endeavours.
Steve will have his own page on the site where he can post information, service bulletins, trip suggestions and other BOG related info.

Rob Buchanan from Vehicle Components will also sponsor us, and they also will have some "space"on the site for promotion of thier products.

Sound n Motion will be another sponsor and Brian will use his space to keep us updated with the latest from thier shop.

More possible sponsors will be approached and hopefully they will also be supportive of our endeavours.

If anyone has a possible sponsor in mind then please let us know or approach them yourself if they are known to you.
Every $100.00 helps to defray the set up costs and these are our biggest cost.

Best regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Luvntravln - Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:38

Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:38
Turist: Every BT has an awning - why not Oz Traveler? Also, Webasto, Camec, and the other substantial suppliers. tgintl/jay
AnswerID: 562182

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:39

Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:39
Well done Turist, not just a pretty face after all. Any chance some of these sponsors would be looking to give discounts to Bogger members? I think I might have mentioned this before but I suppose it is better to have them sponsor the big stuff first and then we can hit them at Copeton for member discounts! Angie
AnswerID: 562183

Reply By: Turist - Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:40

Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:40
It's happening Angie, little steps prior to the big jump.
But if they (sponsors) read this then they are forewarned.

Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 562184

Reply By: Deleted User - Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:41

Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 02:41
I casually mentioned to the manager at Camec (year or so ago) about a discount and he said " Just mention you are in the B.O.G. and you'll get 10% of marked prices". Not too shabby ...saves the GST !!! There is a post somewhere about it !! Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 562185

Our Sponsors