BT re-fit is going well !

Submitted: Thursday, May 27, 2004 at 03:24
ThreadID: 120601 Views:2995 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I must confess to a bout of Mini BATTS ..... [smile] All is fantastic, added a few things after the skin was off ..well moved a few things around etc. The boys are doing a great job and taking care with everything. I'll be like a rat with a gold tooth come Friday at pick-up. The Sound in Motion fit quality of the sound gear is as good as anything I've seen and I can be a hard bastard !!! Right down to a formed plate for the F connector. I've been up there two days this week and I can say the stress of refitting it was unwarranted. It virtually gets put in the line and is fitted out like one having its skin fitted for the first time. This left me a few hours to wander amongst the BT's and check some of the latest configurations. There are some great BTs being built at the moment with people becoming very savvy with their fitouts and custom floor plans. Very nice !!! Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! I want a 20fter !!! [grin] I remember that new smell !!! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors