Caravan Parks in Brisbane

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:25
ThreadID: 120646 Views:3291 Replies:5 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone Six really lonnng weeks till our BT pickup day Could anyone recommend a nice quiet Caravan Park close to Brisbane CBD.We have a few chores in Brissie after pickup day. Thank you. Julie & Ulrich
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:27

Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:27
still dreaming18 There is a Big 4 near me at Aspley, Zillmere Road. It has cabins there as well, very well maintained. Fairly large park so if you're not anywhere near the road it should be reasonably quiet except maybe for traffic noise from Gympie Road.
AnswerID: 562586

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:28

Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:28
If you intend using this park make yourself known to the owner as a BOG member. The Italian gentleman who owns this park (real estate and all) locked his keys inside his van (not a BT) at the Cania Rally last year. Boggers came to the rescue ...we pulled the screen of a window and passed my eldest daughter through the window for her to grab the keys off the table and pass them out to open the door. He was very grateful and gave us some red for our nightly celebrations .... He told me Boggers are always welcome at his van park. It is at the Gympie rd end of Zillmere rd. Jay (TGINTL) is storing his van there for a few weeks while he is overseas. Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 562587

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:29

Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:29
Hi Everyone, Still dreaming try Amaroo Gardens,771 Logan Road Holland Park West on the Southside and you can go into the city by bus or drive on the freeway closer than aspley by time and distance. Can't find a phone number so don't know if they are still there. Closest is Newmarket Gardens Caravan Park 199Ashgrove Ave 0733561458 email is stay@newmarketgardens.com.au and site is www.newmarketgardens.com.au It is reasonably quiet has permanents shady as in trees and surprisingly quiet. Best regards Macka at Shailer Park 073209 7372
AnswerID: 562588

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:30

Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:30
Hi Julie and Ulrich, Six weeks until pickup will go very fast. I notice that you are not on the Bushtracker Owner (and ordered) Database and if you are interested, please email me and I will get the process going. angeladavis_1999@yahoo.com Angie 21 sleeps to go (not counting catnaps)
AnswerID: 562589

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:31

Thursday, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:31
Hi Julie and Ulrich, If you want any directions don't hesitate as I was Brisbane cabbie for 12 years and I do recommend Newmarket. Which way are you coming from if from north continue on highway until Newmarket Rd. Turn right and be in right hand lane.( If you want I can count the traffic lights for you) then follow to end (T intersection & Pub on left) Turn left there and next right( a few lanes to get over so don't do this in rush hour) 50 metres up Ashgrove Ave and you won't miss it. Regards Macka
AnswerID: 562590

Our Sponsors