The last stage

Submitted: Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 18:58
ThreadID: 120661 Views:3755 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Well we are at the last stage of our preperation, having picked up our BT 12 months ago and done one good trip the BATTS have passed. Now that we have sold our home and got all the family sorted we have a new disease that I know other BT owners have suffered from Jay & Jackie most reasently, it's called the BT HOCKY POKY and goes like this, " You put some gear in, you take some gear out, you put some gear in and you move it all about, you do the Hocky Poky and you turn around and hope that it all works out." symptoms will be relieved by a glass or two of your favourite beverage while watching the sun set at the end of your first day on the road. We can't wait!!!!! Should be ready to head off about the 29th or 30th to make our way down to Gympie in time for the Muster. Looking foward to meeting everyone at the Rally. TTFN Lynne & Terry
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TripnTaps - Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:00

Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:00
Hi Lynne & Terry & Well done you guys..... its a big deal making the big move from one lifestyle to another. Did you manage to find enough room for Terrys 'tool shed'? From a past post that seemed to be the sticking point on the 'desired space' for the all important tools. We wish you safe and wonderful travelling. Just think - you wont have to ever worry about watching pass you by... you'll be out there enjoying every minute. Looking forward to meeting up with you at Copeton Best regards, Helen, John &
AnswerID: 562661

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:01

Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:01
L & T, Well done ! See you at Copeton. Nearly three yrs on and I'm still doing the Hokey-Pokey with my BT as I'm sure many others are as well. The male of the species is very good at it "AND" he does it with the important things ! [smile] Terry .... Commiserations on the shed loss/reduction. I know it is almost like losing a trusted friend but the memories of it ...and with the odd jobs you can do around the BT ... you should be ok !! [tearySmile] Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ... Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 562662

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:02

Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:02
Terry, I've slotted in a pic of a shed with real character .... print it out and hide it somewhere in the BT. So long as you know its there you'll be fine !!! As a mark of respect I will have a minutes silence in my shed tomorrow !!! Regards Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ... Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 562663

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:03

Monday, Jul 12, 2004 at 19:03
Thanks Guys, yes it has been a big step to make the lifestyle change but I'm sure we'll have no regretes. After the big renovation he has just compleated on Jodi's house he has had enough of building for a good while so he says he wants to replace his tools with fishing gear. But never fear all his spaners, screwdrivers, battery drill etc have a draw in the back of the Troopy. Anhtony that shed looks very much like his so you can imagine how much fun that is to pack-up and move, luckly we do have other sheds in the family that he can move things like his drill press, welder, power tools etc to, so it's not too much of a loss See you on the road L & T &
AnswerID: 562664

Our Sponsors