Membership and Merchandise

Submitted: Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:54
ThreadID: 120691 Views:3369 Replies:8 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hopefully, you will have read previous posts about the managers decision to establish a website for Bushtracker Owners. The decision was taken so that we could provide more facilities than are available via MSN, for instance searching. We also wanted to be able to tailor the site more specifically to the interests of Bushtracker owners. The work on the new site is currently underway. The people who designed and manage www.exploroz.com are doing it. The costs of setting up the new site will be met through sponsorship and member subscriptions. Early this year, we received a very positive response from current BOGGERS indicating their interest in a separate site and confirming that a subscription (modest) would be OK. We have proceeded on that basis. In order to ensure that everything is above board, we have registered Bushtracker Owners Group Inc as an incorporated association. At Copeton, we will elect office bearers. We have a bookkeeper keeping tabs on the finances and it is our intention that any surplus funds over and above operating costs would be donated to a suitable charity eg Royal Flying Doctor Service. Anyway, that's the background (again). Attached to this message there is an Acrobat PDF file. It is an order form for membership and merchandise. We have arranged a range of merchandise items incorporating the logo of the Bushtracker Owners Group and our web site details. If you want to register for membership and order merchandise, please complete this form and post with your cheque to the PO Box shown at the top of the order form. Sorry we can't accept electronic orders but at this stage while funds are tight, we really need confirmed (ie paid) orders before we commit to purchasing. We can either deliver the merchandise to you at Copeton or post it to you (additional cost of $10). If you want to collect stuff at Copeton, we MUST receive your order by no later than Friday 20th August. If you have difficulty opening the PDF file, e-mail me at peter.spring@bigpond.com and I will send you a Word Document. If you have any questions, please email me. To date, the costs associated with the establishment of the Association, the Web Site etc, have been met by the Managers. We look forward to receiving your subscriptions and merchandise orders!
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motley - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:56

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:56
If it is more convenient, the Order Form is available in the Documents Folder in a Folder called "Membership and Merchandise". There are Adobe PDF and Word versions there
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

AnswerID: 562815

Reply By: Jaunty Jordans - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:57

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:57
Hi Pete, Have downloaded form etc. but just wondering if there is an agreed spot to be putting the caravan sticker so everyone can easily spot a fellow member on the road? Prue
AnswerID: 562816

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:58

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:58
That's a good idea
AnswerID: 562817

Reply By: Turist - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:59

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:59
Good work Pete.
My form and cheque is on the way.

My suggestion for the sticker location is on the right rear lower corner.
Following vehicles can see it and most other vans put personal ID on the rear right.

Best regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

AnswerID: 562818

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:00

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:00
When the new website is up and running (my membership cheque is in the mail) will the existing message board be added for search? There's been some great information through the messages which i would hate to lose
AnswerID: 562819

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:01

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:01
For those of us who do not own a BT (the wanna
bees) would it be OK to display the sticker at the rear of vehicle?

Bonnidowns
AnswerID: 562820

Reply By: Turist - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:02

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:02
Motherhen.
One of the priorities with our new site is to retain all the information already posted.
The company doing the tricky bits for us is pulling all that info, placing it into our new site and then it will be able to be searched with a search engine.

Regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"

AnswerID: 562821

Reply By: Turist - Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:03

Wednesday, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:03
Bonnidowns.

Go for it.!
We need the $$$$$ :-)

But I can see no reason why a BOG member can not display the sticker wherever they wish.

Branded merchandise is restricted to members and I would want to recognise a fellow Bogger when they are with or without van.

I will have 2 stickers, one for the back of the F250

Regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"

AnswerID: 562822

Our Sponsors