Turist's Goi'n Tourin

Submitted: Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 04:44
ThreadID: 121401 Views:4362 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Time to shoot through for a while.
Judy & self will leave Sydney around Monday and head up north away from the cold.
So I won’t be on the forum for a while and e-mail will be irregular.

The new web page is almost ready to run and you will see the finished result before I do. (not fair)
So far it is looking very good and I am sure that you will all be very pleased with the result.

If you have any questions or comments that do not get to me before Monday then Motley Pete will look after things.

Don’t forget to send your joining subscription and merchandise orders, we need a little cash flow.
So far the managers have funded the start up, this is not a whinge, we knew we would need to do it this way, but in the formation period we need to bring in the funds without excessive delays.
Once the new arrangements settle in then we expect that the site will be self funding from sponsors and members.
Arrangements like the one with Hema Maps will also help to defray the costs and we will look for more items to market through the site.

So, see you at Copeton.

Best Regards
Turist

"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: F Troop - Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 22:40

Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 22:40
Hi Bob Jan n I are of the same mind 3 weeks at home and it sucks. We leave Friday for northern climes, heading to Yamba for a couple of weeks, will give you a bell and try to catch up before Copeton for a red etc. Graham
AnswerID: 564816

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 22:52

Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 22:52
Good trip guys, drive safe !! Graham, Catch a Bream at Yamba for me .... sumthin about .75-1 kilo will be fine !! Thanks ! [fishyGrin] Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 564817

Our Sponsors