TGINTL IS FINALLY ON THE MOVE!

Submitted: Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 08:59
ThreadID: 121402 Views:3746 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi The last thing we expected when we took delivery on 4 June was that we would finally be on the move 20 August! Sure we went to the Gold Coast; yeah - we also went to Nerum with Anthony and the girls - and that was fantastic; however, who ever expected that we would be at Cotton Tree from 28 June - 20 August!? First major dental emergencies kept us from going "bush" and then I get the flu worse than I can remember in years - a week in bed with a high fever and then a week to recover; and then, Jak comes down with a severe head cold. Must admit that our home is totally organized: a place for everything and everything in its place, all the loose items are either in pole clips on the front cargo wall or in the box on the rear, nonskid on all the shelves, labels on everything, and everything possible including the BTi manual, manuals for all of the equipment, cookbooks, and travel articles have been scanned into the computer (got rid of at least a meter of paper). Tonight we are at the Gympie Muster having cristened our new firebox with four steaks and sauted mushrooms. A bottle of red earlier with LilyMac and life is good! Started a new album: TGINTL's Travels and posted a few pics including our site at Gympie. Really looking forward to seeing all of you that we know at Copeton, and meeting all of you that we do not know. tgintl/jay
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 10:21

Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 10:21
Hey J, Not like the Yew Ess of Ay here.
Twenty bucks gets you a dose of flu vaccine.
Been taking it once a year for 15 years and No Flu.
Well woth the investment.

Regards
Turist.

"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 564818

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 11:18

Saturday, Aug 21, 2004 at 11:18
Hey Bob ! Can I give him the injection ..... please, please, please, please, please ! Thanks !! Cindy !! Do we still have that elephant syringe/needle combo !!! [wink] 2 litres of vaccine coming up ...where do you want it !!!! [CheekySmile] Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 564819

Our Sponsors