query re access to new website??

Submitted: Monday, Aug 23, 2004 at 12:18
ThreadID: 121406 Views:3900 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi guys Have sent our membership monies to specified persons, plus order for merchandise but at this stage have not received reply/receipt. Am wondering whether someone knows whether it was received? When is new website up and running and how will we know how to access it? Prue
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motley - Monday, Aug 23, 2004 at 20:24

Monday, Aug 23, 2004 at 20:24
Prue, I am assuming that you posted your order/cheque to PO Box 280, Warrandyte, Vic. This is a registered Post Office Box for the new Bushtracker Owners Group. This box is cleared by Sue, who is helping us with secretarial duties for the Group and is also the banker/book-keeper. She will be sending orders received to date, to me to-day so that we can order merchandise to be delivered in time for Copeton. It was not our intention to issue receipts but if anyone wants one it can be arranged. It just adds to our operating costs. I will confirm with you in the next 48 hours regarding your order. Pete
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 564836

Reply By: Turist - Monday, Aug 23, 2004 at 20:39

Monday, Aug 23, 2004 at 20:39
Hi Prue.
I hope you remember how to send money.
Just finished talking with Webasto and as a result we will have a Webasto heater for a raffle prize.
I am sure that you will want some tickets in that draw.
As I am leaving to-morrow contact Peter off forum and he can give you the group bank account details for direct transfer if you prefer that method.

We think the easiest way for those that want raffle tickets and can not attend in person is for you to send money and we will pull tickets on your behalf at the rally.
A bit of trust here but we will be watched by more than a hundred Boggers. Not much chance for a managers freebie there.

As for access to the new site, it won't be long.
Peter and myself have been working with the programmer as there are still some minor hiccups to be overcome.

But I can tell you that the layout, sign up page, forum page etc are looking very good so far.

Regards
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 564837

Reply By: Jaunty Jordans - Tuesday, Aug 24, 2004 at 09:49

Tuesday, Aug 24, 2004 at 09:49
Thanks guys, Am not worried about getting a receipt just wanting to know whether cheque has been received? and whether there will be instructions on accessing website when it is up and running. Prue
AnswerID: 564838

Our Sponsors