Raffles at Copeton Rally

Submitted: Friday, Aug 27, 2004 at 05:23
ThreadID: 121408 Views:3641 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, there will be a series of raffles at Copeton. At this stage, we have three prizes to offer in three separate raffles: A Webasto Heater donated by Webasto Australia A GPS donated by Sound in Motion A Hema map pack including CD-ROM donated by Hema If you can't attend the rally, but would like to purchase tickets, please send me an email at peter.spring@bigpond.com, indicating how many tickets you want and in what raffles. Tickets are $2. You can then either send the money to the Bushtracker Owners Group at PO Box 280, Warrandyte Victoria, 3113, or if you want to direct deposit funds in our account, when you send me your ticket requirements, please say so and I will email back to you the bank account details. Remember, we are fund raising to cover the initial costs of setup for the site and also, any surplus funds will be donated to the Royal Flying Doctor Service
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Oldperc - Friday, Aug 27, 2004 at 19:04

Friday, Aug 27, 2004 at 19:04
Pete Great bunch of stuff to raffle (and win!!!). Could you post details of close/draw times for interest of all. We won't be at Copeton until either Monday arvo or Tuesday. Thanks David
David and Ann
'I'am so proud of you poppa'

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 564843

Reply By: Deleted User - Saturday, Aug 28, 2004 at 03:10

Saturday, Aug 28, 2004 at 03:10
This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.
AnswerID: 564844

Reply By: TripnTaps - Saturday, Aug 28, 2004 at 10:24

Saturday, Aug 28, 2004 at 10:24
Hi Pete, Could you please confirm the dates you have given for the raffles. From the acceptance list it appeared that most Boggers were arriving at Copeton from the 16th September The dates you have provided would appear that the sponsors are going to be in attendance before the rest of us?? Cheers Helen
AnswerID: 564845

Reply By: Motley - Saturday, Aug 28, 2004 at 11:58

Saturday, Aug 28, 2004 at 11:58
Whoops!! Wrong dates in previous posting. Thanks Helen. I have deleted original posting to avoid confusion. Message should read: David (and everyone else) Good thinking! We are trying to schedule the raffles for times when the various donor sponsors are in attendance. So at this stage the timing looks like: Saturday 19 September - GPS Tuesday 21 September - Webasto Thursday 23 September - Hema Map Pack If you are not in attendance at those times but would like tickets, please let me know BEFORE Friday 9 September as per details in first posting. After that, I'm on my way to Copeton with lomited email contact. Hope this helps Pete
Motley

AnswerID: 564846

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 09:07

Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 09:07
Caravan World magazine have today offered me 2 subscriptions for 12 months to their magazine to be used as raffle prizes, so I accepted them on behalf of the group. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

AnswerID: 564847

Reply By: Motley - Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 09:52

Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 09:52
Thanks Brian, I went to Office Works today and bought a BOX of raffle tickets. I think we are now looking at a raffle a night and not bad prozes either! Don't forget. If you can't make it to Copeton, email me at peter.spring@bigpond.com and I will send you details for a bank transfer if you want to buy tickets. Remember that all proceeds over and above operating costs will go to the Royal Flying Doctor Service
Motley

AnswerID: 564848

Our Sponsors