to those lucky Copeton attendees

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 11:40
ThreadID: 121413 Views:3565 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
To all those lucky enough to be attending Copeton Rally. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures that can be put on this site for those of us who are green with envy and unable to attend. Has anyone heard from Angie and Ivan? Are they gallivanting around in the new car or camped at BTi waiting impatiently. Can someone make sure Angie posts some pics as soon as she can of the new acquisition. Have fun everyone. Prue
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 04:31

Saturday, Apr 10, 2004 at 04:31
Thanks for the good wishes Prue. I have mentioned in another posting that I will be putting pics and a report on soon. Internet cafe's are sooooooo expensive and I am trying to find a way to get the net on in the van. Needless to say that after 3 days we are still smiling so much and it is lovely to have a home again. Angie
AnswerID: 564875

Reply By: Jaunty Jordans - Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 11:23

Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 11:23
Angie, Glad to hear everything went well with pick up. When you find out about getting internet in the van please let me know as that is our next project too. We have laptops and mobile phones but am not sure of the best way to go!!?? Enjoy Prue
AnswerID: 564876

Reply By: TripnTaps - Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 22:07

Tuesday, Aug 31, 2004 at 22:07
Hi Prue Preparations well under way for Copeton trip... sorry you can't make it. Had a chat with Angie last night. She and Ivan were at BTi yesterday checking out their van..... Angie said she was so engrossed in dicovering the ins and outs of their BT ('ed it) that she totally overlooked taking photos ... no doubt they will remedy that real soon. Cheers Helen
AnswerID: 564877

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Sep 01, 2004 at 08:08

Wednesday, Sep 01, 2004 at 08:08
We had Ivan and Angie with us yesterday and they will be picking up their new van on Thursday and then coming back up to a park near us with it. To say that they are excited is an understatement. Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 564878

Reply By: Jaunty Jordans - Wednesday, Sep 01, 2004 at 11:52

Wednesday, Sep 01, 2004 at 11:52
Brian and Helen, To whoever sees Angie and Ivan first! Please pass on my regards and tell her I know exactly how she is feeling about now. Knew they would be happy campers fairly soon but wasn't quite sure when and Angie is obviously so engrossed by other things that she hasn't had time to browse the BOGGER site lately. We are now into 10th week of ownership and I am still not bored at the thought of spending every weekend in the cp in Darwin, in fact I'm still discovering things about the BT and Pete is not allowed a minutes peace and quiet because I am either fiddling or asking him to fiddle. He claims the BT was bought in order to allow us some relax time but I'm not letting him get any!!! Enjoy Prue
AnswerID: 564879

Reply By: Deleted User - Wednesday, Sep 01, 2004 at 20:17

Wednesday, Sep 01, 2004 at 20:17
Prue quipped : <start> I am either fiddling or asking him to fiddle <end> Careful here Prue ! You might qualify as a BT-Tinkerer and join the rest of us mad buggers who like to fiddle .... [smile] To qualify as a BT-Tinkerer some sort of tool, spanner, screwdriver etc has to be involved. If not, no matter, because you will still qualify as a BT-Fiddler. [wink] There is also the BT-Shuffler ... always moving stuff from one cupboard to the other. Another is the BT-Crammer ... the cupboard doors are curved from overloading. The BT-StarGazer ...always watching the Prostar shrine. A worthy cause this one though !! [grin] My wife claims I do all of the above !! [eatYaPoisonMushroomsDearSmirk] Anthony Explore this Great Land ...Do it Easy ...Tow a Bushtracker
AnswerID: 564880

Our Sponsors