Haven't received any acknowledgement as yet
except to note that cheque has been cleared and my account
debited!.
Grateful if you could advise status.
Peter Foster
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motley - Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 05:30

Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 05:30
Peter, Yes we did receive your order, thanks. The logistics of this project do take a little time and I had assumed that the wording on the order would make that clear. We held orders open until the 20th of August, about the latest date by which we could process an order for clothing and still have it delivered to me in time to take it to Copeton. We are not providing "off the shelf" merchandise. The clothing prices were based upon a receiving orders for a minumum quantity of 100 items - this gave us a very good buy price. We therefore had to collate over 150 individual items - garment/colour/size etc, and then place a bulk order. This has all been done and the merchandise is to be collected in Melbourne on Friday. Then the orders which are to be delivered to members (including yours) have to be collated, parcelled and posted. I am planning to do this on Saturday before we leave for Copeton. You should have your order early next week. If you have any specific queries, please contact me at peter.spring@bigpond.com Thanks for you support for the new Group Pete
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 564895

Reply By: Wadefarers - Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 19:46

Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 19:46
Pete Appreciate your efforts in regard to mechandise. Is BT big enough to bring what has been ordered or will you have a trailer behind the trailer (Anthony type wink). Looking forward to seeing the gear at Copeton. Regards Jeff
AnswerID: 564896

Our Sponsors