Membership of the New Site

Submitted: Tuesday, Sep 21, 2004 at 19:01
ThreadID: 121425 Views:4037 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
You will have noticed that in the new site, there is a Public and a Private Forum. Under the new arrangements, access to the Private Forum will be restricted to Finanacial members of the Bushtracker Owners Association. Steve Gibbs, Director of Bushtracker International and now a patron of the Association, had asked us to supply an area where Bushtracker Owners could communicate and receive Tips, Maintenance suggestions, advice of new features at Bushtracker etc, in a non-poublic forum.

Other sponsors, including Sound in Motion, Webast and Vehicle Components had also proposed a private forum.

We plan to offer on-line membership applications in the near future but in the meantime, please send me an email at peter.spring@bigpond.com requesting membership and providing contact details and details of your current/proposed rig. I will then send your details of our Bank Account where you can make a direct deposit. Annual membership fee is $30
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jaunty Jordans - Thursday, Sep 23, 2004 at 10:17

Thursday, Sep 23, 2004 at 10:17
Hi Peter,
Does this mean we need to pay separate membership fee to join private forum or is it covered under our new membership?
Prue
AnswerID: 564917

Our Sponsors