Lets kickstart some banter ....

Submitted: Thursday, Sep 30, 2004 at 05:43
ThreadID: 121451 Views:3314 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Ok you lot ! In the style of CosmicGirl (where is that woman in her bikini ?) let's kick start some banter .... !!!!!!

My daughter saw a sunset at Copeton that inspired her to put pen to paper at the dam (day 5) after a particularly great sunset .... her own words ... (from a 10 yr old) ...

The Sunset (by Amy ..Junior Bogger)

When I see the sunset
I cant look away
I have to take a photo
So the memory will stay

I do love all the colours
Especially the pink
But then it suddenly disappears
And the colours, they all sink

I dont mind when it all goes away
Just as long as it comes back
I do know it will come soon
When the sky is black

Through the eyes of a child at the Copeton Rally ..we can all take a leaf out of her book huh ! .... and before you ask ...the pocket money doesnt get increased !!! That's a form in triplicate !! [smile] According to the mother of the species !!! [smirk]

The children at Copeton bonded very well .... hey Rod !!! Does your son still have a crush on Nina .... ??? Watch out for the dad pal !!! He's an ugly dude ! [grin]

Anthony
BT18

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Thursday, Sep 30, 2004 at 17:49

Thursday, Sep 30, 2004 at 17:49
Thanks for sharing this with us Anthony. You're right, tends to put some things in perspective.

Amy, you have a beautiful creative spirit and I thank you for sharing it with us all. Sorry we didn't get to spend much time together at Copeton learning Italian but it was lovely that there were some young boggers there for you to share the Copeton experience with and that you all had such a good time.

Angie
AnswerID: 564942

Our Sponsors