Thanks To All

Submitted: Thursday, Sep 30, 2004 at 21:17
ThreadID: 121457 Views:4033 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Rally Thanks.

A big round of thanks to our sponsors.

To Sound and Motion, Brian Bugenhagen for the great GPS and to Daniel for working on the vans and sorting out problems.

To Caravan World magazine for the 2 one year subscription packs for our raffles.

To Vehicle Components, Rob put in a lot of hours explaining hitches, checking fit ups and making adjustments where required and of course the drop legs for the raffle.

To Conrad for the gift of the dust deflector, more money raised at the raffles.

To Ewoud Kulk “Nomaddutchies” for so generously donating back the Webasto Heater prize that he had one so that it could be raffled again to raise extra funds for the group.

To Hema Maps for their catalogues, note pads and of course the Map Pack and CD Rom that we raffled.

A real big thanks to Webasto and Roger Phair.
The Webasto heater really helped us get off the ground financially and Roger really put in a days work advising on installations and curing a few noise problems that some members had.
When parting the Rally Roger advised us of another gift to the group to assist us to raise funds and your committee will judge the best way in which to use this very generous donation.

And a big thanks to Bushtracker International and Steve Gibbs in particular for not only the sponsor support but for those dozens of great wines that made our evenings around the marquee so much more enjoyable.

To all the volunteer helpers, the spud peelers, the raffle ticket sellers, the workers on the wood pile, the dinner servers and a special thanks to Rob Caldwell for his work on the lamb spit and Tony Foster who assisted me all day at the pig spit.

To those that did the little chores that I have missed mentioning, thanks.
It is this style of getting in and doing things that make things happen and allow all to have a good time.

To those who just had a good time anyhow, hope you enjoyed the show.

To those very few who expected all to be done for them and were disappointed when it didn’t happen, tough titties.
You also may have learnt a lesson on camaraderie that can be applied on another occasion in your life.

Thanks again
Turist
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors