Christmas Greeting to you all

Submitted: Friday, Dec 17, 2004 at 20:23
ThreadID: 121657 Views:4080 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I thought this was pretty smart and should cover most if not all bases.

Merry Christmas as per the following:

From me, here-in known as the wisher, to you, here-in known as the wishee (aka Angie). Please accept without prejudice or obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasions of your choice or secular practices of your choice with complete respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others or their choice not to participate or practice in religious or secular practices at all.

I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year of 2005, notwithstanding the due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects and having due respect and regard to race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or choice of computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are hereby bound by the following terms: That this greeting is freely transferable on the proviso that no alterations be made to this original greeting without the express permission in writing from the author. That this greeting implies no promise by the wisher to the wishee to actually implement any of the said wishes.

This greeting may not be enforceable within certain jurisdictions and is revocable in total at the sole discretion of the said wisher.

This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as can be expected within the accepted and usual application of the seasonal form of good tidings for a period of one calendar year

Apart from all that BS! Have a merry Christmas.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TripnTaps - Friday, Dec 17, 2004 at 20:32

Friday, Dec 17, 2004 at 20:32
Oh yeah... el Presidente... this should cover EVERYBODY for EVERYTHING...
talk about take the easy way out... nooooo.... I am expecting a personally (cryptically) signed Christmas message (like royalty you know)

You gotta humour me... this from a woman who is experiencing severe Gyprock dust inhalation... who was promised we would be outta here in our BT by now but that has been deferred one week! (where are the 'emoticons' when you need 'em!!!!)

Cheers from (the oxygen depleted)
Helen
and Koadie says Hi Angie.... missing you.....X
AnswerID: 565533

Follow Up By: TripnTaps - Friday, Dec 17, 2004 at 20:35

Friday, Dec 17, 2004 at 20:35
Geesh.... I forgot to yell HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY...from the TripnTaps..... and safe travells.

Cheers all,

Helen & John
FollowupID: 844154

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Sunday, Dec 19, 2004 at 05:10

Sunday, Dec 19, 2004 at 05:10
Helen, a proper card? Not sure I know how to do those now. I usually send an e-card to save the environment. When do you now take off? I will see what I can do to send one to Koadie.

By the way, why the gyprock problem?

Angie
AnswerID: 565534

Follow Up By: TripnTaps - Monday, Dec 20, 2004 at 05:03

Monday, Dec 20, 2004 at 05:03
Angie, An e-card will do nicely.... I'm still hanging onto W95 (all our bookeeping program is aligned with this hence the reluctance to change) so no pretty e-cards from us as it seems W98 is the minimum access platform nowadays.

No gyprock problem - Yay its finished..... now to the painting. And then of course there are the choices.... just as bad as choosing what colour for the BT ect.... another coffee or two and perhaps a colour chart for a dart board - they are all yum!

Leave Thursday... cant wait....

Ciao for now

Helen
FollowupID: 844155

Our Sponsors