Info on the East Kimberley Region

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 04, 2005 at 15:06
ThreadID: 121684 Views:4089 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi BTO's,

This is our first post. We Take delivery of a 19' BT in May and hit the long road in July..... if we get packed up in time! We are ex farmers/miners and currenty live on a property outside Kununurra (now sold to the new owners) If anyone is heading this way and wants some info on the area - send me an email (mackberg@agn.net.au) with your membership number (I am not running a tourist information service for visitors) and I can provide some local knowledge - based on what sort of thing you want to do.

Have a safe, healthy and thourougherly good New Year

John and Jean

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Jan 04, 2005 at 20:18

Tuesday, Jan 04, 2005 at 20:18
Hello John and Jean,
Glad to see you took my advice and got active here on the Site... Not to push the Site, but if you are members there is lot of information on the Private Forum as well. You may already be Members, if so you already know...

Anyway, Thank you for the kind offer to everyone, and: Welcome!!!

Stg at Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 565581

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:10

Thursday, Jan 06, 2005 at 07:10
Bugger,

We went over there last year towing the BT and had a great time. Could have done with some info last year when we were planning the trip. Fortunately another BT owner from Karatha came to our assistance with lots of good info.

We should be at home in May (That is the plan at this stage anyway) when you are doing your pick up. Call in, and see us in Noosa.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 844179

Our Sponsors