New Bushtracker Website is now up and running. We welcome your comments...

Submitted: Friday, Feb 04, 2005 at 21:42
ThreadID: 121768 Views:4277 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hello Friends, we welcome any pictures and comments or critiques of our new Website. Please respond on the "Contact Us" button. It is running at about 90%, we have to update the Layouts, get more pictures on, and review it for typos and errors. You can help, any comments are appreciated. We are attempting to have a better "On Line Brochure" and more up to date pictures and specs... This is a rough draft and will be corrected and updated as we go, with your input.

AND THERE IS A REFERRAL TO THIS SITE, BY POPULAR DEMAND... I can hear the cheers now... This will no doubt boost activity on the BOGGER site..

Cheers from Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 01:44

Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 01:44
Site is lookin' good Steve.
Love the link to this site.
And the write up on this site is really appreciated.

Just knew that we would getcha one day.

Happy Reigning
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 565807

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 07:57

Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 07:57
For anyone looking for the new Bushtracker web site this is the URL;-

http://www.bushtracker.com./Index.htm

Bushtracker
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

FollowupID: 844314

Reply By: Motley - Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 03:48

Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 03:48
Steve et al,

The new Bushtracker site looks great. Congratulations to all.

I put my head wrer it was a couple of years ago and thinking about buying an off road van. The new site hits the nail on the head in terms of content and the pictures reinforce what goes into construction and where you can go with a BT.

Thanks for the link to the Boggers site

Pete
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

AnswerID: 565808

Reply By: Flipp'n Lorry - Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 04:36

Saturday, Feb 05, 2005 at 04:36
Very good Steve - the old one was looking pretty tired, but this has a nice clean look and good navigation.

One thing I would recommend (and would really appreciate) is a document which lists recommended scheduled maintenance ( a bit like you would find in a Car Owners Manual). For example, what are reocmmedned intervals for checking brakes, repacking bearings, wheel balance, wheel alignment, replacement of sacrifical anode, etc),

Phil Gray
AnswerID: 565809

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Feb 08, 2005 at 02:50

Tuesday, Feb 08, 2005 at 02:50
Phil and All,
Thank you for the comments..

Phil, nice idea on the service intervals on everything, and we do put some of that in the current Owners Manual.... But it is a bit hard as the recommended intervals would have to be on the worst case scenario... Now that sounds rough, but we would have to say 10,000 on wheel bearings, but I don't look at mine for 25,000... Heavy loaded? Light? Small van? Larger van? Bulldust work? Mostly on the road? Mostly parked up, but in rainy area? Too many variables to give an estimate but on the way safe side of things..

Too much depends on travel mode and surface as well as size.... Wheel alignment could be good for years! And it could be knocked out by a severe rut at high speed on the way home in two weeks! Sacrificial anode, inspect it every year... Some are shot, some last two years... Brakes, again it depends on the driver, how far the brake controller is set, weight, size of van... on and on... Too many variables, and we had to give an interval it would be way to often for most, just to pick up the extremes...

You just have to learn according to your usage...
Kind regards, Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 844315

Our Sponsors