Loading up Horses and Bushtracker and headed south to Victoria....

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 24, 2005 at 21:41
ThreadID: 121811 Views:3707 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Anyone need anything brought south? Any last questions or ideas? You have today and tommorrow, and I will be gone off the Forum for 10 days... If you would like anything brought south, contact me at Bushtracker...

I am working on one last Tip for the next ten days.... To add tommorrow when it is finished...

Thank you all for the positive feedback I have been getting in Private messages and email at Bushtracker.. It makes me feel good to know that the time I am spending is well received. You might imagine how long some of my articles have taken to write.. and I have shared less than 10% of what I would like too.......

I am here to tell you for a fact... I am not spending this time for any Commercial Bend, but only my "Good Works" of trying to give something back to the BOG community... This comes from a genuine desire to be a positive contributor. Right now we are Booked clear out to September and have Bookings into December, apart from the occassional earlier opening due to postponements; and the Show season has not even started yet. During the Shows we could be Booking into the next years Show Season. We are Booked out further than any rational person could expect people to wait !!!

So there is no political or financial gain to be had; I will not be on any committee; and no Sales Gain to be had or needed... This is honestly out of a desire to do a good positive service here, be a good positive contributor: A Benevolent Act of Public Service to this Forum.

Honestly, "Struth"....... the "Lone Ranger".... Ha!
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Our Sponsors