PTARICIA CLAYS 18FT BT IS FOR SALE

Submitted: Friday, Feb 25, 2005 at 09:29
ThreadID: 121813 Views:4608 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
After having spent large parts of the last three years criss-crossing and going round Oz we have decided to do something else, and with great reluctance, have put our BT onto the market. We would hope that it goes to someone who visits this Web-site because, with their interest in BT's, they would appreciate the terrific bargain they would get.
It has a host of extras which have made our lives so comfortable in so many strange places for so long. If you are interested, send me an answer and I will get back to you with the full detils. In the meantime go to the hughntrisha Photo Gallery to see some interior shots. Will someone tell me how to open the Bushtracker Owners Group Application to become a Financial Member. I have an Apple Laptop and nothing seems to be able to open the thing Cheers to all
hughntrisha
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Turist - Friday, Feb 25, 2005 at 18:03

Friday, Feb 25, 2005 at 18:03
Trisha this problem should have nothing to do with a Mac. Our system will operate across all platforms.
A few others have had this problem and they are using Mr. Gates Mirror software.
Must be a bug in the system somewhere.

Send a message to Peter, "Motley" requesting an application form and he will e-mail one to you.

Regards
Bob
"Do It While You Can"
Nobody is getting any younger.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 565936

Reply By: Deleted User - Sunday, Feb 27, 2005 at 00:47

Sunday, Feb 27, 2005 at 00:47
I agree with turist that your Apple Safari browser will access most sites on the web.
Some sites are built with a Microsoft product (I think its called ActiveX) which some non-MS browsers have trouble with accessing some buttons, remembering passwords etc. I understand that this ActiveX is not all that secure and part of the reason why MS sites can have security probs. Interestingly my online bank uses it :-((
You could either use MS Internet Explorer (for Mac) which I refuse to do, or try something else, for instance a Mozilla product which is freeware at link text

I use both Camino and Firefox (which is particularly good with 'difficult' sites).
Interestingly, since using Mozilla on my wife's Windoze computer (instead of IE and Outlook Express) a lot of her security problems have disappeared.
Yeah, yeah...okay so I'm an Apple fan....you want to be a bit different and have the best caravan why not the same with your computer......
Cheers,
Brad.
AnswerID: 565937

Our Sponsors