3 FREE BATTERIES: COMPETION FOR BEST VIDEO OR PICTURES COLLECTION

Submitted: Monday, Mar 21, 2005 at 20:16
ThreadID: 121857 Views:3992 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
We would like to gather video and pictures to make a DVD introducing people to the Bushtracker Lifestyle. We get many requests from people interested, but do not have any experience in this type of independent travel... In return for allowing us to use your material to make this DVD, we will give away three batteries to the winner of the best Video or set of pictures on the Bushtracker Lifestyle and living with their Bushtracker caravan, that we can use on a DVD; in the next 90 days.

Winner judged by Office Staff at Bushtracker, and announced on this Site…

Competition open to all Bushtracker Owners only, and all pictures or video submitted shall remain the property of Bushtracker P/L.

Cheers, from the "Lone Ranger" at Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:43

Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:43
When's the closing date Steve? ..... You could have waited until I got my BT !!

Regards

John and Jean.
AnswerID: 566046

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 22:22

Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 22:22
How about June 24, OK..? But send in your good trip pickies, and we will make you famous.... Ha!
Cheers, stg

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 844437

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:09

Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:09
I'm ready with my camera - how do we submit photos?
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 566047

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 22:31

Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 at 22:31
Well, the best way would be to put them on a CD and send it to us... You could Email them to us if you reduce them to a reasonable size of say 350 kb... But no larger please... Otherwise it takes to long to download them... And sometime they have to be deleted due to size of downloading....

The "Lone Ranger" or Last Ranger, wishes thing were simpler sometimes, like wood burning stoves, and living with the horses in the ole corral... But..... So, CD if possible...

Cheers

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 844438

Our Sponsors