My BT Sale ...

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 05:31
ThreadID: 121869 Views:4629 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all,

Its a weird feeling typing in here ...kinda echo-y !! (smile)

An update on my "For Sale" post ...ID number 1438

Since putting in the ad Saturday I have been inundated with calls,e-mails ...The only way to sort it out is to in chronological order of calls received. The first person looked at it yesterday and was a hairs whisker away from deposit but the bunks would not be used so were surplus to needs. Rod rang and declined the BT ..we had a great chat ..thanks Rod !

Next on the list is Matt and family so he will be inspecting asap !!
The best way is to let people know whats happening via here as I'd need a secretary (I tried but Cindy rejected my application for one(Grin)) to return all the calls.

The F250 was tentatively sold after the first hint of it for sale a couple of weeks ago. It was inspected by that party today ...another great 5 hr chat and a coffee !!

As soon as either are deposited I'll post it ...I cant think of any other way to do it thats fair for all.

I'd like to say hello to my BT mates ..no need for names ...

Regards to all,

Anthony & Cindy ...Amy ...Nina.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 05:36

Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 05:36
My apologies to Rod it might be Rob ....
Regards
Anthony
AnswerID: 566069

Follow Up By:- Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 08:46

Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 08:46
You were right first time Anthony!
And if not for those darned bunks BTR 18 would have found a new home with us. Easily the best equipped, most reasonably priced and immaculate BT I've seen.

Cheers, Rod.
FollowupID: 844446

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 08:43

Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 08:43
Anthony,
Sorry to see that you have finally made the decision to part with both the F truck and the BT and hope that you are enjoying the Jet Ski now.

We were going to call in for coffee yesterday afternoon as we went past on our way home from Victoria, but got caught up in the major traffic jams on the Gate Way motorway due do accidents and breakdowns. I don't know how you stay sane living so close to that road.

Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 566070

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 21:11

Thursday, Mar 24, 2005 at 21:11
Hello Anthony,
Lone Ranger here, My guy is coming through for your van....

Matt felt he "felt kinda bad", that he was "costing me a sale" by buying your van, as he was all set up to buy a new one from us.... Said he was flying over on Tuesday...

And here is what I told him: "No worries, we are famous because not only do we have the best product, best engineering, best interior finish, and best equipment; but also because we look after people with their own best interests in mind... It has been a pleasure to help you... And if you ever need a new one, we will see you again..."

Maybe I helped him, maybe I helped you, no worries here. I am happy and it has been my pleasure to be of help...

All the best, stg at Bushtracker..

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566071

Our Sponsors