West Australian Bushtracker Owners - Help

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:06
ThreadID: 121876 Views:3956 Replies:4 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Two families are currently interested in purchasing a bushtracker van each. We would greatly appreciate being able to look at someones van in the South- West of WA area or Perth area - we are from Mandurah. We're quite happy to travel to you - please let me know either through the forum or by private email to kimandgill@westnet.com.au - thanks very much
Gillian
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: F Troop - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 05:04

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 05:04
Hi Gillian,
We are currently in Perth, staying at BIG 4 at Caversham. Give us a call on 0414251038 We are probably only here till 31 Mar (Thurs). We have a 20ft with 2 single beds and all of the other whistles and bells. We would be very happy to show you thru the best built van in Oz.
Jan n Graham Phillips
AnswerID: 566093

Reply By: MattandLana - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 05:45

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 05:45
Hi there Gillian!

As of this morning we have purchased (well, agreed to purchase and paid a deposit on!) Bushtracker 18's (aka Anthony and Cindy's) 3yo rig. Guess what size? 4 berth - one queen and double bunks. Long options list. See his post 1438 for what we've just bought.

It will probably be 12 weeks or so before we get it back to Perth but after that you're very welcome to inspect it. (Ie. we'll be loking for people to show it off to!) We're in Perth but will no doubt be heading down to Margaret River often with the new van.

Also, stand by for everyone to tell you that the visit to the factory is worth the investment in plane tickets. It is!

Cheers,

Matt and Lana
Almost-but-not-quite-yet happy new Boggers
AnswerID: 566094

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 06:30

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 06:30
Congratulations Matt & Lana, you have got a good van there. As Steve said, Anthony is one of those people who really goes the extra distance to look after everything he has, and any alterations or additions have been expertly made.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 844450

Follow Up By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:28

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:28
Hi Matt and Lana - i think Anthony should give me his F250 for commission! Gee - we bought ours 12 months too soon! If his had come up when we were looking we would have jumped at, and it at that price - even with the bunks (when we plan to leave our brood at home).
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

FollowupID: 844451

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 06:32

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 06:32
Gillian,
I will send an e-mail to Roger & Jackie Bunny at Bunbury and inform them of this post, as he is busy working and doesn't get to see it as often as he would like. I am sure that they would be only to happy to show off their van.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

AnswerID: 566095

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:24

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:24
Hi Gillian; we are at Bridgetown and would welcome you coming and having a look at our 1998 built van. We took it for a 4 week run in January, and are just doing all the adaptions to get set up to our needs. Member message me if you want to come (weekends prefered). Also do you know "paca people"? - they are from Mandurah.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

AnswerID: 566096

Follow Up By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:10

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 10:10
also - check out the membership list in the document library (access through "my home". There are a number of members in Perth region you could contact.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

FollowupID: 844452

Our Sponsors