Bushtracker 18 has rec'd Deposit !!

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 19:46
ThreadID: 121881 Views:3989 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all,

Just to inform everyone who has been interested in my purchasing my BT ....I have rec'd deposit and sale is going forward.

It will be going to a family in Perth. The spirit of our children with their wonderful sense of BT fun and laughter will transfer to their young family I'm sure !!!

I bet their kids cant wait to rumage through their "Novotel-on-Wheels !!!

Regards
Anthony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tassietracker5 - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 21:06

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 21:06
Hello Anthony,
Sorry to hear we wont see you guys on the road again, But Ive heard the Jetski's go well.
A pity i dont have time to call in and say hello on our way to cape in may. Have only 5 days to get from melb to cairns befor Dom arrives with Patrick, Search and Destroy. New names for the twins.

If we get to Qld another time I will Give you a call.

See Ya Rod
AnswerID: 566105

Reply By: Dusky - Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 21:25

Wednesday, Mar 30, 2005 at 21:25
Anthony,

We are very sorry to hear that you are changing your life style and selling the BT. Thankyou for all your advice and assistance over the past 2 years. We hope to catch up with you in the near future.

All the best to you and your family,

Chris and Sue
AnswerID: 566106

Reply By: MattandLana - Thursday, Mar 31, 2005 at 09:17

Thursday, Mar 31, 2005 at 09:17
Anthony, Cindy, Amy & Nina (and all you other Boggers),

Lana, Eliza (12yo), Daisy (6yo) and I am very excited to be buying your fantastic (better than new) van and also to be joining the BOG community. Anthony you're right, the kids are looking forward to getting the new mobile cubby. Even Eliza, despite the "cool" of encroaching teenagerhood, confesses to be being slightly excited! High praise!!

Thanks Anthony to you and Cindy for showing me over the van on Tuesday, and for putting up with my rushed schedule. I have no idea why I booked such an early flight down to Sydney!

Lana and I have been very impressed by the BOG community. Thanks to all of you for your helpful comments. Motherhen in particular thanks for the tip-off. Steve Gibbs thanks for your help even after we abandoned you for Anthony and Cindy's van. We're looking forward to being part of the BOG for some time to come.

Cheers,

Matt and Lana
AnswerID: 566107

Our Sponsors