Tip # 32 From da "Lone Ranger": The China Syndrome

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 00:18
ThreadID: 121925 Views:3832 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello Friends and fellow Boggers, here's to tryin ta look after ya.... I just told "Flipn'lorry' about an impending price increase by Bushtracker Email, as they want to re-order a new larger van... It's about the 31st Second Van for people... Anyway here is what I told them, and in all fairness you should all know so no one gets caught out in their long range plans...

We are supposed to have a price increase in the end of July, due to China's consumption of raw materials and the increase in everything from steel and aluminium all the way through to shipping... The increase will probably be in the neighborhood of $3000 per van... So you may want to Order before the end of July to fix your price... OK?

This is not to push any Sales, which I do not want to do on this Site... This is trying to look after you, so you don't get caught out for lack of knowing and have to pay more... Just trying to be the "Good Guy"....

Cheers from the Ranger, riding the ridges, looking out for things...

P.S. For those in the know, we are getting in Reining on the State Level Competitions.... It's hard bein' a Tough Old Cowboy when you are only got the "Old" part down well !!! Ha!
Gotta come back to work after a long weekend just to recover...

You all keep on havin' fun, and "Chase Your Dreams"... It keeps you young and healthy.... Now excuse me, while I limp off down the track.....

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 00:44

Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 00:44
By da way fello Boggers, "Justlookin" just called us by phone to ask the best place to sell their Bushtracker.... They said they want another, to Order near the end of the year... Anyway, in all fairness, there are only 316 Members here, and over the years the "Caravan Trader" Magazine has been the Number One Seller for second hand Bushtrackers.... That is where I would advertise one for sale to get the best results...

They still seem to be holding their value, and many report better.....
Regards, stg
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566219

Our Sponsors