Air Cruisemaster Suspension

Submitted: Sunday, May 29, 2005 at 19:06
ThreadID: 122002 Views:4605 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are on the fence for a BT trying to decide on which suspension, like the look of the Air Cruisemaster but it is only new can any owners of BT's advice on there experince of same both on road and off road
Regards
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Sunday, May 29, 2005 at 21:49

Sunday, May 29, 2005 at 21:49
We have the Simplicity suspension and after 4 years have travelled nearly 100,000 km including some very rough stuff, and have had no problems with it. I have travelled with non BT vans with standard leaf springs and noticed that the other vans bounced around more than ours did on the same road.

We have also had BT vans camp on our front lawn that is not level sideways and the air suspension allowed them to level their van for sleeping in, where my suspension requireds about 150mm of blocks placed uner one set of wheels.

Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 566461

Reply By: Bushtracker - Monday, May 30, 2005 at 20:56

Monday, May 30, 2005 at 20:56
Because I did not get back into the BOG until there were 70 viewings of your Posting, I published a new Tip # 43 so they would see it rather than putting it here in the thread where they could miss it....

It is the current state of my study and analysis on the matter, and I hope it gives a balance approach that you will find helpful...

Kind Regards, stg at Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566462

Our Sponsors