BT set out plans

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 01, 2005 at 04:41
ThreadID: 122010 Views:4139 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
HI folks....don't own a BT (yet) but do have our F250 all ready to go.Caught up with FTroop Cafe in Wudinna SA a while back and had a great look through theirs(very helpful people} Had a talk to them about what we would like and then Jan said isaduck has a good lay out something close to what we are talking about. Sooooo I was wondering if isaduck would be kind enough to let us know how theirs is set out....... Cheers Justus
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:21

Thursday, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:21
Hello "Just Us",
If you can give us a name, I could search through the archivesat Bushtracker and find the original..
Or if you give me a contact email address that can take attachements, with just your sketch I could give you the top half dozen variation on that plan... Or if you stop in here with a sketch, we could print off the top 20 or so variations on it. We would have more than 600 in the system...

We give you good coaching on your plan for a couple of months, so don't let that hold you up, OK? If you are not already in the Schedule, I say this because the Brisbane SuperShow starts in 8 days, and we will get Booked out a bit... Just so you know, not being pushy, just trying to help...

Cheers, stg.
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566485

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:31

Thursday, Jun 02, 2005 at 02:31
Steve,
The Isaducks are Alf and Lesley HORNE from Mt Isa.

Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 844621

Our Sponsors