Our recent Trip to Vietnam & Cambodia

Submitted: Friday, Jun 03, 2005 at 07:59
ThreadID: 122012 Views:3713 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Some of the BOG members are aware that Magaret and I went on a 5 week trip to Vietnam and Cambodia recently and there definitely no Bushtracker or any other kind of caravan in those countries, where if they get paid $40 to $50 per month they are doing alright.

If anyone would like to see what we did I have attached a word document in the documents folder for information.

We both enjoyed the trip so much that we will definitely be returning for a longer period so that we can see things in more detail and travel to more places.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Monday, Jun 06, 2005 at 03:57

Monday, Jun 06, 2005 at 03:57
Brian, have just read your very interesting report on your travels in Vietnam and Cambodia. My son has just arrived home after travelling back from South Korea through eastern Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. He thoroughly enjoyed his journey and fully agreed with your ending remarks about the sheer difference in our respective standards of living and availability of what we consider to be basic services.

Cheers, Rod.
AnswerID: 566490

Reply By: Freewheelers - Monday, Jun 06, 2005 at 23:48

Monday, Jun 06, 2005 at 23:48
Brian,

Excellent account of your travels, informative and entertaining. Don't know if we'd handle some of your experiences with your equanimity. You obviously did a lot of research beforehand. You write well.
Stephen & Deborah

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 566491

Our Sponsors