Message to New member - Bowerbird

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 08, 2005 at 05:39
ThreadID: 122023 Views:4268 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
ian & Judy,

The automatic registration process is having trouble completing your registration. It looks like the email address you have provided for confirmation is incorrect. You can update this. If you have problems, send me a message and I'll contact you to get things organised

Pete (aka Motley)
Motley

Life's too short to drink bad wine.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Wednesday, Jun 08, 2005 at 09:00

Wednesday, Jun 08, 2005 at 09:00
Pete, i have forwarded your above message to Ian and Judy (assuming I have the right Ian and Judy).
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 566513

Reply By: Dunrootin Lodge - Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:53

Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 03:53
Ta to Motley and Motherhen for their help. Judy and I are currently in negotiations with BushTracker to have a new 20 footer built. However we live in Padbury near Perth, and it is a long way to check out the vans at BT in Qld. so if there are any BT owners near our abode we would love to hear from you, and if possible have a look at your BT and discuss equipment needs etc. We have travelled Aus for the last 2 years and 4 months in a 25 foot Jayco 2002. Now we want to sell it and get the offroad van. Hope someone can help?
Regards Judy & Ian. (Bowerbird)
ph. 08 93073987.
AnswerID: 566514

Follow Up By: MattandLana - Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 11:30

Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 11:30
Hi Bowerbird.
We are in Ballajura. Handy, eh?
We have just bought a second hand 4 berth 18 footer from Anthony (aka Bushtracker 18, author of many posts in the Archive). We got home with it last week, so we're hardly familiar with it and have only just started thinking about how we want to set it up, but you're very welcome to come and inspect it and share thoughts.
I'll message you my email address.
Matt
FollowupID: 844630

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 22:43

Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 22:43
Hello Ian and Judy,
Would suggest you put your own Posting on, to see a later model newer van to get an idea of current gear and styles and such...

There could be any number of BT Owners in W.A. and it would be a good idea to see the latest gear and finishes and trends. If you are a Member, you could put a Posting on the Private Forum that is for Bushtracker Owners only, but most would probably see it here on the Public Forum... My point is that it would be better to see one from the past year or less. It is very nice to get the offer from "Lucky Boggers" but that van while immaculate and a good buy, is going on three or four years old from memory, not that there is anything wrong with it, Lucky Boggers are in fact lucky to get it... It is just that a newer one might be more representative of current equipment and such... From memory that van is fairly contemporary and a good representation, and Lucky Boggers are very kind to offer, but a Posting might get you even more results. 100 or more have already been on this Thread and might not check back in, where an original "Posting" might get their attention...

Kind Regards, stg at Bushtracker...

FollowupID: 844631

Our Sponsors