BOG Sponsorship & their participation

Submitted: Sunday, Jun 19, 2005 at 03:34
ThreadID: 122037 Views:3462 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
As members are well aware of there has been considerable discussion over the past few months about sponsorship and participation of sponsor on the forum.

This was canvassed on both the public and private forums and received a very good response from members. As a result;

"At the Committee Meeting held on 17th June 2005, the Committee resolved that based on the almost unanimous feedback of the membership, that the BOG will continue to seek Corporate Sponsorship as a means of funding the operations of the association."

The Committee also resolved that the Sponsors are also free to participate by making postings on the BOG Forums in the same manner as all other members.

Posted for the information of all members.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Jun 21, 2005 at 00:53

Tuesday, Jun 21, 2005 at 00:53
Thank You! To all of you Bushtracker Owners that sent in your Positive Feedback, both here and the hundreds of comments on our Website. The "Private Forum" of Bushtracker Owners response was overwhelming...

We are happy to continue to Sponsor the BOG, and I will continue to reserve time to share 50 years of accumulated experience, and Research and Development, with all of you in our Postings and Tips; as well as answer any questions we can..

Kind Regards, from the Ranger and Crew at Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566533

Our Sponsors