Why was my post deleted ?

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 18:02
ThreadID: 122089 Views:4886 Replies:5 FollowUps:5
This Thread has been Archived
I asked an innocent question on the public forum yesterday, no personal attacks on anyone, no insinuation, nothing to contravene forum rules.
The only 2 responses came from Gibbs and the forum management.
Gibbs composed an outrageous personal attack on me, ranting and raving his well known lunatic style monologues.

Management simply deleted the entire post. WHY ?

Why does management immediately delete posts which may disturb Gibbs' marketing activities on the forum ?

Why doesn't management publically admonish Gibbs for his unacceptable paranoid behaviour ?

Why not leave matters open for debate on what should be a democratic public forum for discussion ?

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Deleted User - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 19:08

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 19:08
I would also like to know why yesterdays post by Cobradave2 was deleted. Is this a one man show or a public forum?
AnswerID: 566695

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 19:22

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 19:22
It is quite clear and obvious that you two, possibly the top two, have a negative agenda on the Forum for "Ulterior Reasons".. communicating with each other ready to pounce at any opportunity.. I would like invite both of you to go to one of our Competitors to pick on them for a change.. The Committee was right to Delete your Posting... Our standard response to both of your Postings in the future will be:

"This Posting is to ridiculous to respond to... We at Bushtracker can assure you that this is not true, and would question the motives of the source..."

Thank You, Management and Staff at Bushtracker
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566696

Follow Up By:- Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 01:34

Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 01:34
What an extraordinary outburst! I've more to do with my time than become involved in conspiracies against you, mate! My followup to Cobradave's post was purely to highlight the absurdity of the manner in which this "public forum" is "run".

I would have thought my two most recent posts/followups were anything but negative, but then you probably weren't interested in them! A quick check of the "score card" that is apparently kept on everyone might bring you up to speed.

Cheers.

FollowupID: 844746

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:07

Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:07
You don't seem to like anything, Bushtracker, the Forum, the Management, the Committee, so why are you here McTracker?

I for one think the Committee and Management of this Site do a wonderful job... My thanks to them, as their work often runs thankless.
The vast Majority of Members also likes the way this "Forum" is run.. I think they do an outstanding job in a difficult position of anyone Posting on a Public Forum... Cheers to the way it is "run"..

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 844747

Follow Up By:- Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:28

Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:28
Once again, outrageous assumptions! I visit this site because I happen to think Bushtrackers are among the top three, if not the best caravans built. Apparently I have been arbitrarily precluded by you from ever owning a new Bushtracker. So be it.

Among others, I would love to see answers provided by yourself, but preferably the committee, to the four questions that Cobradave has put above. They are not unreasonable questions and deserve to be answered.

Chill out, and cheers.
FollowupID: 844748

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:38

Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:38
I will not comment further except to say I am surpised they have not Deleted this Post as well... His very comments about ranting raving lunatic monologues " voids his very argument.. And demonstrates the negative intent. We have no commercial bend on this site. Our sales are from Bushtrackers on the road out doing it. And we stay Booked out. Yes, Bushtracker is the best built caravan in Australia. No sales, I own a Bushtracker, just a fact... It is only a few negative bent ones that soils the site..

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 844749

Reply By: Cobradave - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 19:58

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 19:58
Attn: Gibbs

You make assumptions and assertions that merely confirm your paranoia. Noone has a hidden or other agenda here except you.
It is quite clear that it was your vicious response to my innocent query that brought on the deletion.
AnswerID: 566697

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 20:01

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 20:01
"This Posting is to ridiculous to respond to... We at Bushtracker can assure you that this is not true, and would question the motives of the source..."

Thank You, Management and Staff at Bushtracker

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 844750

Reply By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 21:12

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 21:12
The Posting was deleted by ME as I did not believe that it conformed with the Terms of use of this site, and ALL posting that do not conform WILL BE DELETED.

Please be aware that whilst there will be many occasions when forum members have differing opinions on topics, it is expected that any debate will be take place in an atmosphere which respects every individual’ right to an opinion. Personal criticism, innuendo and disparaging commentary will not be tolerated.
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 566698

Reply By: Grumblebum & Dragon - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 22:59

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 22:59
Hi David,
I have no axe to grind either way. However to be honest, I saw little value in your post, it was not informative and seemed to make some sort of comparision between BT and Kedron and their relative sales capacity.......... what was the purpose? other than having some sort of a poke at BT or support for Kedron - who I have no doubt make very good caravans, but they are not everyone personal choice.

Regards John
AnswerID: 566699

Our Sponsors