BTi's great help

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 21:59
ThreadID: 122092 Views:3546 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
The following is a post I sent directly to stg and feel my comments worthy of other parties.
The help we received was fantastic to say the least and makes you feel help is always just next door
Thanks again BTi.
David

Steve
Thanks very much for that.
I did check your Tip post and wish I had this advice before we left.
Not to worry, all's well.

I must say your suppliers are most helpful.
I contacted Ross Barnes after speaking to Peter and Ross rang me back and discussed our
problem. He is a credit to your support and I was pleased to find out he has an agent
in Darwin (Progress Motors) who again was more than helpfull.
He supplied the necessary bits and the van is now up and ready to go. I have just
completed the job.

On our return home we will go via Bundaberg and have a yarn to Ross before calling into
BTi.

Thanks very much again and this surley adds to the list of reason why we should all
have a Bushtracker!!!!!!

Kind regards
David
David and Ann
'I'am so proud of you poppa'

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 22:10

Thursday, Jul 07, 2005 at 22:10
Thank you David,
From memory, you have a pre-loved Bushtracker still going strong, and it is always our pleasure to help people in the Bushtracker family.. That centre pivot block can wear, most of the old ones are still going, but others do wear with hard travel on the corrugation.. It is something to look at every year or two.. As I was saying in our email, there are the Tips on the Private Forum for the maintenance. The newer Pivot blocks are black, it looks like graphite impregnated polyethylene and wear much longer... Anyway, things like that we stock here, and can air freight if necessary, even overnight.

It is our pleasure to help, and thank you for the comment... Regards from the Ranger at BT
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566702

Reply By: Oldperc - Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:30

Friday, Jul 08, 2005 at 02:30
stg
Yep, our BT has just turned three (the cake was great!) and we have loved 'her' for two of those years and for our replacement we wouldn't change anything apart from excluding some of the 'extra's' the origional owner had installed.

And someone will get a great 'preloved' 20 BT once we reorder.
Regards
David

David and Ann
'I'am so proud of you poppa'

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 566703

Our Sponsors