General Caravanner Gathering at ESK next weekend

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 30, 2005 at 23:35
ThreadID: 122207 Views:3574 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
We will be travelling down to ESK on Thursday to spend the weekend with a large number of general caravanners from the various MSN Forums. Are there any other Bushtracker Forum members attending?

Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Tornado Dust Devil - Wednesday, Sep 07, 2005 at 02:29

Wednesday, Sep 07, 2005 at 02:29
We went and saw Brian and Cobra Dave there. Big group of non BT vans there. A good weekend.
AnswerID: 567055

Reply By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Sep 07, 2005 at 18:04

Wednesday, Sep 07, 2005 at 18:04
Copy of my own Post from the Owners Forum, for the Public Forums Interest:

* * * * * Second Best Looking Truck in Australia!!

Wow, we saw it coming!!! My Daughters and I (Lone Ranger) were on our way to Gatton for Reining Horse Competition, when this "Maroon Monster" came into view in Esk.... I was immediately transfixed by the fantastic look of it.... Then it caught be by surprise as the smiling waving faces of Conrad and Neisa (spelling?) came in view..... Wow, is that Dually Dodge Cummins Ram a vehicle.... Second only in sexy to my 4x4 Dual Cab Mack!! Ha! Hope the rest of you get a good look at this one in Copeton... The best fuel economy, and WOW appeal of them all.... And it has a real Grrrrowl to it as it passed!!!

Cheers from da Ranger...

* * * * * Turns out the other smiling face was you Brian !!! I was admiring the truck so much I did not see you well, just waving as you passed.. A real head turner that one.. As soon as I figure out how to get 5-6 horses in the back, I'll have to have one...!!
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 567056

Follow Up By: Noosa Fox - Thursday, Sep 08, 2005 at 01:26

Thursday, Sep 08, 2005 at 01:26
The Dodge RAM truly is a great tow vehicle. It has far more power than the F250 does, and even though it is much heavier than the F250 it still returns better fuel economy than our F250.
The thing that struck me about riding in it is how quiet it is inside, very car like.

Conrad had a special polish job done on it yesterday, so for those who are going to Copeton, you better make sure you have your sunnies on when you head over to inspect it.

Brian
Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 844919

Our Sponsors