Results of Copeton Raffles

Submitted: Tuesday, Sep 27, 2005 at 04:21
ThreadID: 122251 Views:3886 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Garmin 2610 Street Pilot GPS Unit donated by Sound In Motion. Won by John Birchall with Internet ticket purchase.

Webasto Diesel heater donated by Webasto. Won By Jan Oakhill also with a ticket purchased via Internet.

3 Deep Cycle Batteries donated by Bushtracker. Won by Margaret Fox. Ticket sold at Rally.

"Tornado Dust Devil" wind deflector donated by Conrad & Niza. Won by Jenny Batson. Ticket sold at Rally.

Port Stephens Holiday package. Donated and arranged by Rob Caldwell. Won by Tracy Brunes. Ticket sold at Rally.

3rd Eye Back Up Warning device donated by Neil Matthews. Won by Rob Caldwell. Ticket sold at Rally.

There were also 12 bottles of RED raffled as minor prizes.

The BOG Committee would like to thank all the sponsors who donated the prizes.

Enjoying the friendship of BOG members

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Tuesday, Sep 27, 2005 at 04:25

Tuesday, Sep 27, 2005 at 04:25
Congratulations to all the winners; nice to see some familiar names taking home a well deserved prize. Mmmm Brian, i really wanted those batteries! Mind you, the Webasto and the Dust Deflector would have been welcome too. Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 567176

Reply By: Birchy - Wednesday, Sep 28, 2005 at 18:35

Wednesday, Sep 28, 2005 at 18:35
Congratulations to all the winners - I guess we are all winners if we own a BT!!
We would like to thank Sound in Motion for their generousity, Keith for letting us know the good news and arranging for us to pick up our winnings from Peter.We are looking forward to meeting Peter for a fix and chat.Sue is now pleased that her job as navigator is now redundant - and she is looking forward to the machine issuing the directions so that it gets the abuse while she enjoys the scenery or reads! Glad to hear you all had a great time at Copeton. Hope you have all had a safe trip home or further afield. Looking forward to Copeton next year and a new raffle!
Birchy
AnswerID: 567177

Our Sponsors