First Time Ever, Bushtracker will be at the End of the Year Show in Brisbane....

Submitted: Friday, Oct 14, 2005 at 03:25
ThreadID: 122283 Views:4282 Replies:3 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
Hello Bushtracker Owners to Be.....

On October 28, 29, and 30, we will be at the RNA Showgrounds Caravan Show. We will have all three of our Demonstrators for sale for immediate Delivery after the show... A 16' Island Bed Ensuite, An 18' Island Bed Cafe Dining Ensuite, and a Yacht Berth 18' Cafe Dining Ensuite Bushtracker van.

This is not meant to put a Commercial Bend on this Site, but this is to be viewed as an opportunity for those that cannot wait to have a Custom van built, and so we are going to have all of the 2005 Demonstrators available for immediate Delivery after the Show......

Managers of the Site, you may wipe this Posting if you find it inappropriate... We viewed it more as a Service to those that do not want to wait… Details of the vans will be listed on our Site at www.bushtracker.com tommorrow.... Or by Monday the 17th at the latest, maybe even with pictures... OK?

Kind Regards, Bushtracker

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker Buck & Babe - Friday, Oct 14, 2005 at 16:00

Friday, Oct 14, 2005 at 16:00
Steve, if you are selling your demonstrators at the show will they be Peter, Paul and Tracy or will your good self be one of the Demonstrators.

If they are available after the show will you ship them to the UK? If so, don't forgot to put holes in the side of the box so they can breathe.

Angie will be happy to buy one of those demonstrators anytime as they are all cute. LOL.

Cyclone Angie.
AnswerID: 567285

Follow Up By: Rockgoc - Friday, Oct 14, 2005 at 22:37

Friday, Oct 14, 2005 at 22:37
Oh BOY! If the demonstrators are to be shipped over, do they have to be sedated or have their vet certificates with them? Shoulda got Cindy to give 'em a onceover!
Ooops! Was that a sedation or a sterilization?
Jan O & Easy
FollowupID: 845055

Reply By: tiger - Tuesday, Oct 25, 2005 at 10:25

Tuesday, Oct 25, 2005 at 10:25
Hello,
I would be interested in the 18' yacht berth, cafe dining ensuite,
Would it be possible for you to send some pictures, specifications and the asking price.
I am in Adelaide and cannot visit
peter.hood@internode.on.net
Have been trying to by a less than 2yo second hand without success.
Would be able to come and get it
Thanks in anticipation
Peter Hood
AnswerID: 567286

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Tuesday, Oct 25, 2005 at 16:49

Tuesday, Oct 25, 2005 at 16:49
Hello Peter,

Go to our Website at www.bushtracker.com and you will find the pictures and prices you are requesting.... Interior shots and Optional Equipment lists for each one.. OK? No sense in my reproducing it here.

As to second hand, it is an interesting and unique situation. We follow the prices, and to tell you the truth overall we find it amazing that people will often pay New Prices for second hand... Even crazier is that sometimes people pay more than new! Of the 37 second vans we have built or are on the Schedule now, (mostly going larger for more Lifestyle), of those 37, the overwhelming majority like almost all, sold their first vans for a profit!! Some people just sell up out of the big city, and do not want to wait for a new one to be built. Two second hand 20' Bushtrackers that I know of sold for $85,000. One of them came back for renovations and equipment update and spent another $6000 from memory, and the other is thinking about upgrades.... All for lack of, or inabililty to have patience or forward planning, and they impulsively buy second hand.... Some who do, come back for a new one later anyway.
It keeps the second hand market for Bushtracker humming right along..

Some people buy second hand while their van is being built, now that makes sense to me. One person mentioned he went around Australia, something like 30,000 km, while his van was being built, and sold the second hand one for $100 difference.. I guess if you can afford it that makes good sense...

Hope I have been a help with another perspective..... Regards, Ranger.

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 845056

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 at 00:01

Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 at 00:01
My mistake Peter,
Once in a wild, da Lone Ranger can make a mistake, and dis is da one.
That Cafe Dining Island bed 18' does not have pictures yet, as it has not been detailed and finished yet!!! It is done in Blues, and will be ready for pictures by tommorrow or the next day...

HOWEVER, IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Peter, if you are serious, you need to get a move on.... Seriously now, I just got off the phone with an Email Cliet from W.A. and from talking with them I would say there is a high probability that it will be sold in the next day or two..... Call me... I will send a copy of this to your Private Email site as I just noticed it in your text... This is not to push you, I am trying to be of a help.... OK? If you are close you may want to just drop what you are doing and get here...

Regards, stg

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 845057

Reply By: Agnes Lifestyle - Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 at 08:00

Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 at 08:00
Steve,
Does this mean that the insurance people have it wrong? Every year the value of our BT goes down and the premium goes up.
It has been suggested that we get a value from BT and try other companies.
Do you do valuations for insurance?
Dianne
AnswerID: 567287

Follow Up By: Bushtracker - Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 at 21:09

Wednesday, Oct 26, 2005 at 21:09
Sorry, can't help you with that one, it is another Department... They speak their own language... Would suggest manybe you just shop around a bit.... Kind Regards... stg

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 845058

Our Sponsors