Sydney Motor Show Release, New Specs on Nissan on Nissan Site...

Submitted: Monday, Oct 17, 2005 at 18:06
ThreadID: 122286 Views:7004 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
A follow up Service to those that were interested, from the new release...

The Nissan Site has the new Navarra Specs out on their Site at
http://www.nissan.com.au/insideNissan/events_index.asp, push the "Preview Navarra" button...

You come up with the new specs saying that the "diesel" Manual and Automatic have a 3000 kg towing capacity... Our speculation ( and hope) is that the Magazine Articles that claimed 2700 kg were the European model.... And this is the new release of the Australian Model that has the same 3000 kg as the American version... This will give you another inexpensive choice in a towing vehicle for a smaller bushtracker, like 16', 17', or even 18'.. This is the Nissan Site, so unless they made a boo-boo, a few of you that were enquiring may want to wait for the next six weeks for confirmation...

Mind you, it is not my first or second or third choice even, for an ideal towing vehicle... But for those with a family that need a dual cab ute of commercial 1 tonne rating, there is no other choice but the Ford at twice the cost.. Or a dual cab custom built vehicle in Toyota, which is exxy and second hand... For new vehicle buyers in dual cab ute bed, this is the standout possibility, hence my following its progress for your attention...

Kind Regards from the Ranger, trying to look after ya!!
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Monday, Oct 17, 2005 at 18:13

Monday, Oct 17, 2005 at 18:13
Stop Laughing,
Yes it will look silly parked next to my Mack Dual Cab 4x4...

But the "Witto Twuck" Nissan will have 403 NM of Torque!!! Thats heaps of power for a little truck.... I might just have to get one myself to run around in... I will just slink down in the seat so no one sees the Lone Ranger in a Nissan... Ha!!

But the way the Landcruiser TD is 430 NM of Torque... And this witto Nissan is 403 newton metres? Wow.... I might just have to give a performance review of mine if I get one for a Bushtracker run about...... Regards from the Ranger...
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 567294

Our Sponsors