Bushtrackers are best

Submitted: Saturday, Nov 19, 2005 at 23:45
ThreadID: 122334 Views:3692 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
These vans are just the best and their after sales service is even better!

I recently destroyed the el cheapo microwave - the internals just collapsed. Nothing wrong with the van though - just a crappy microwave. Still the mv warranty service was very good, they (Target supermarket) replaced it promptly!

I have had occasion to talk to BTi once or twice over minor issues usually of my own making - the call usually gets Peter or Paul (you should really employ a Mary as well) - and nothing is too hard or not sorted promptly.

So potential BT buyer's ... you get a great van, excellent service and a resale value better than any other van I know.

Keep up the good service guys.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bushtracker - Monday, Nov 21, 2005 at 21:42

Monday, Nov 21, 2005 at 21:42
Thank you for the kind words Grumblebum and Dragon,

If we fall short due to some miscommunication or something, it is not for want of trying to do the right thing... The reward for us, is that Customers sell our vans for us. In all fairness, doing the right thing by People pays off in the long run... We are always trying, and it is very nice to hear back from people such as yourself, it makes is all worthwhile.. We run about 49 out of 50 positive feedback, you cannot be perfect, or please everybody all the time, but we do try. Once again thank you for time and sentiment.

Ranger, scouting the ridges looking for a better way...
Semper Fidelis
"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 567469

Our Sponsors