want a bushtracker

Submitted: Sunday, Nov 20, 2005 at 00:01
ThreadID: 122336 Views:7414 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are loooking to up date our van and The Bushtracker seems to what we want. 18 foter would be ideal with all we need to be self sufcient. Can anyone help. We live in Qld in the south east.
Thanks for your help
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Hob - Sunday, Nov 20, 2005 at 00:54

Sunday, Nov 20, 2005 at 00:54
Marg

Here is a website that has second hand vans and this search is for BUSHTRACKERs

http://rvpoint.ninemsn.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?Type=Caravans&Location=0&Keywords=BUSHTRACKER&ShowThumbnail=True&SortBy=4&ResultsPerPage=10&TabID=204545&Alias=rvpointau

Cheers
Alan
AnswerID: 567471

Reply By: Motherhen & Rooster - Sunday, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:15

Sunday, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:15
You are looking at a good time; when we bought a year or so ago, there were few around for sale; rarely ever seen advertised on the net. We bought the caravan trader (can't remember it's exact title) for a few months and then got our 18 footer. Now there are a number of places on the net i see them for sale. Happy hunting, you won't regret it. Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Follow our travelogues, bush camping and other travel hints at www.australiasomuchtosee.com

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 567472

Reply By: Bushtracker - Monday, Nov 21, 2005 at 19:24

Monday, Nov 21, 2005 at 19:24
Marg,
The crazy Ranger is here, with a thought for you:
South East Queensland????? You need to go to the Factory for a visit, and find out for yourself why Bushtracker is now absolutely Number One in Australia... You are so close, it is silly! People come all the way from Europe to get the Tour, even remote places like New Zealand, joke, LOL...

Look, you will get a good feel at our Website at www.bushtracker.com but nothing compares with seeing it all first hand for yourself... Then you will have the confidence to know for yourself the reasons, as when you see how it is built, the Bushtracker sells itself....................

Now if you could find the right layout, the right colours, the right equipment, the right size in second hand and at the right price... GREAT! But a warning: Many that make too big of a compromise in buying second hand; end up either renovating and re-equipping themselves into too expensive of a venture, or Ordering a new one later anyways! The quality is such in Bushtracker, that the second hand market has always been humming. There seem to always be those that will pay as much or more than new, not to have to wait for one to be built, but don't ask me if that is my advice or what I would suggest. These are "Land Yachts" designed to last a lifetime. Get just what you want in either second hand or new, but don't make too big of a compromise with impulsive buying so you do not live with regrets.

A trip to the Factory, or at least a good study of the Website, will arm you with the possibilities, OK?
If you take the time to do your homework, and have a look at how others build vans, you will own a Bushtracker. My saying is: "The more you look, the better we look".. Your biggst dilemma and why my advice, is second hand or new. Once you know what you want, if you can find it without too much compromise in second hand, GREAT.... Just watch the amount of compromise, to be happy longterm.

Kind Regards from the Lone Ranger,
trying to do the right thing in looking after ya!

"The Last Stand In Open Country"

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 567473

Reply By: AlanDi - Wednesday, Nov 30, 2005 at 07:38

Wednesday, Nov 30, 2005 at 07:38
Hi Marg,
We'll be passing through your area in about 2 weeks en route back to Melbourne for Xmas. We have an 18 foot with island bed, and if you would like to have a look contact us on alpal@ozemail.com.au
Alan
AnswerID: 567474

Our Sponsors